24 Posts
2 Users
2 Likes
Anonymous 4
 Anonymous 4
Topic starter
(@Anonymous 4)
Reputable Member

Ok it doesn't matter if the earth is flat or not. What does matter is it gives us food if we care for it well. Here's one to consider which I'll be trying right away.

Two simple videos on the benefits of electroculture and how to harness the earth's energy to boost crop yields

Check out my post on Electro culture 👇
https://t.me/FlatEarthAndMore/6281?singl

Attachment removed
Vlastimil
(@vlastimil)
Honorable Member

OK - what's up here? Let me share little bit of what is happening with us and our garden.

Today we did the third run of making cucumber pickles - great. Potato is great, summer potato we eat already few weeks. I hope all together we could make two-three months on our supply. Strawberries and blueberries we have till March. Cucumbers are this years the biggest hit, we never had so many. Great. One of my apple tree died - sad. I will try to prone it and planted in it a new branches from other tree I have. I have to plant new strawberries beds for the next year. I will do it like in two weeks.

Through spring and early summer I made from our barn a guest rooms. I made two rooms - it feels good. We had there relatives staying over their visit here. Nice. My son goes there sometimes to sleep - cool. Renovation was tough - I needed to take old floors all the way to the ground and create new bearing structure and insulation and new flooring. Then walls fixing...my wife painted it. We engaged our children in that work, it was great. Much work - I was finished before holiday season but we made it. I may renovate the rest of the barn - and make there real huge apartment including new kitchen - shower, stairs up to the attic and renovate attic for new bedrooms. Cool, all on my property and it did not cost me more than 800 dollars. I had some stuff from previous renovations of my house. So we made a worth of that barn up to 10-12000 dollars with a real investment 800 dollars. I got much stuff from my friend who own carpentry and I worked for him in time of crisis. So much stuff is there being casted out as waste, I reused much of it. From an old oak I cut fine boards and I intend next year to do from it dining tables for my children so that they have something for life from their dad. 

One thing that is ahead now, is to fix burning wood for the winter, which I am behind my schedule. Lazy, I guess. But on the other hand - I played much tennis since I enrolled in one tournament over summer, it was fun. I made couple of friends around from other clubs.

Vlastimil
(@vlastimil)
Honorable Member

Summer potatoes are out of the ground - nice. Autumn potato is still in the ground - can stay there two more months - no problem. I cultivated the soil after we dug out summer potatoes and today I replanted there strawberries - nice, feel pretty good to work in the garden. 

Interesting the best veggies this year so far our cucumbers - delicious and plenty never before we had so many.

Take care all of you.

Page 4 / 4
Share: