2,880 Posts
11 Users
64 Likes
53.6 K Views
Vlastimil
Topic starter
(@vlastimil)
Noble Member

This theme is of course as old as humankind - I guess. Which side we line up on is vital for well being for all. All goes back to Egypt, and early Bronze-age. Later Bronze-age broke up into a battle we still face. 

White Nile and Red Nile - opposing tactics that eventually UNITE in the one NILE river outflow into the sea.....from there we have HERALDIC colours. WHITE and RED. Flag of Switzerland and England just  an opposite arrangement. Red cross-white background. White cross-red background. All going back to Genova and Venice of our modern history. When we take a step back then we enter split of Rome into EAST and WEST, Byzantine-Rome. Rome eventually evolve into Franks-Germanic power alliance with Genova and Venice control of spiritual power of Rome-church structure. Byzantine is East-Orthodox Christianity alliance.

2879 Replies
Vlastimil
Topic starter
(@vlastimil)
Noble Member

It is sad, that we face this complex battle. We all were born into it, no choice in this regard. Yet each of us has to make a stand and decision. Power of Truth or Empire of Lies. My good friend is now overwhelmed with personal issues but he says - I face it the way that I stick my head into a sand. This is solution as well. Some call it ignorance is a bliss. 

Vlastimil
Topic starter
(@vlastimil)
Noble Member

The Lying King of London - whom I call Johnny SS Azov or Neo-Nazi Johnny, does all in his power to deceive and slander those who oppose evil. Why he does it? So that their empire of lies can control all financial structure. He says that he is not in agenda of WEF or NWO or Great Reset which is one and the same structure of Empire of Lies, however, he does all possible to cover up FASCIST REGIME of the UK that is a centre of WEF - NWO. The same colours WHITE-RED. England and Switzerland. Old guards of evil and deception. For sure I do not back Zionism or KMafia, but Zionist were created somebody gave them power, trained them and uses them. Is it Thule of Longobards - Lombards? Ferrari cars lined up with Neo-Nazi in Ukraine. Interesting move. Soon after Porsche and Lamborghini cars sank in the middle of the ocean. That means Porsche and Lamborghini lines up against NEO-NAZI sponsored by the CITY or Ferrari. Lamborghini = Longobards family line. Power families hidden in corporation. Templars and Templars Bar. All deception deep carved in the language. Just think of a word PRAY and PREY, acoustic overlap of the same sound. Or EVIL - LIVE, as I mentioned before to Tony from WHA: SALVE-SLAVE. Those are not co-incidence. It is design to control CONSCIOUS and SUBCONSCIOUS MIND OF PEOPLE. You want to speak SPIRITUALITY - you have to break the language - clear it up. 

Just trace power cars - you will find who plays what in this game. Ferrari - Lamborghini - Porsche - Bugatti - Koenigsegg - Ford - Mclaren - Maserati tries to come up with their MC 20...to match the league you have to have hyper-power car... This is one of way how they display their power of their RULE over the world. Ford may cease to exist - as Jim Stone clarified. Interesting. 

2 Replies
BlueJay
(@bluejay)

Noble Member

@vlastimil 

I often wondered why he does what he does because it has been going on for over 10 years. He is not there to educate us, the little but normal and real people because all he does is copy and paste the MSM although I stopped going the WHA for my own wellbeing.

He wants something from us. What exactly does he want from us?

It all started from T-Man, the traveling man the White Hat who also happens to be a signatory for the GS, who advertised the Global Settlement that they were trying to fund. Later Paladin started the White Hat Blog. Later came the Chinese elders who brought their gold to London. 

He kept saying something is being worked out in the background, but he is not able to disclose the details to capture the attention of the followers. Then he started saying the GS was going to fund in cryptocurrencies without the specifying the coins.

The blog followers kept asking "are we there yet?"

He kept saying "there is no money because the Zios stole it."

But we know behind the Zios, there is Rothschild; they are one and the same.

After awhile I stopped reading his comments, all the copies and paste, because it was a waste of my time. He does not seem to know that less is more in some situations. 

I have a feeling the GS is not meant to work out for the US. I think he is creating an alibi to claim the false pretense, but the UK needs the resources the US has because the only thing the UK does is to sh*t on other nations. 

The GS or no GS, IQD or VND, I always knew if I wanted to change my life, I had to create it, so I lost interest in the whole thing.

What do you think?

(@arizona)

@bluejay Hi!! I cannot answer for Vladtimil, but will share my thoughts.

I think this character is a globalist himself. 

He aligns himself with whom we perceive to be the good guys, the “White Hats” but if they are like him? Who needs enemies??

He cheers on US installed Zelensky, and slams anti-NWO Putin. That’s all you need to know to know what he is, and whom he represents 

Vlastimil
Topic starter
(@vlastimil)
Noble Member

Multipolar versus Unipolar world.

News of today - 

Russian-Chinese relations are unparalleled in terms of mutual understanding and interaction. This was stated by Chinese Ambassador to Russia Zhang Hanhui in a written interview with RT. According to the diplomat, Moscow and Beijing today together defend the world order based on international law and the principle of multipolarity. In this regard, the Ambassador pointed to the importance of signing 25 years ago by the two countries of the "Joint Declaration on a Multipolar World and the Formation of a New International Order." As Zhang Hanhui noted, thanks to the appearance of this document, a trend towards the growth of multipolarity has arisen and is continuously deepening, and hegemonism is becoming less and less in demand.

1 Reply
BlueJay
(@bluejay)

Noble Member

@vlastimil https://www.jagranjosh.com/current-affairs/quad-summit-2022-quad-leaders-summit-to-be-held-on-may-24-in-tokyo-1651206810-1

Quad Summit planned on 5/24/22. Let's see what India does. What is obvious is India needs Russian energy, but PM Modi appears to be a puppet for the West.

Vlastimil
Topic starter
(@vlastimil)
Noble Member

Question is WILL THE WEST REHABILITATE. Or as it was stated before by some - WE USED TO BE THE GOOD GUYS. Well West has the best chance to RENEW the old good STANDARD. USA should ally with Russia and China against the power of LONDON. EASY PEASY. In fact to be fair. Each continent should be a concentration of power. So we need North American - South American - European (without England - England must be singled out for 100 years from power structure) - Asian - African. That would be  for Europe - centre would be MOSCOW - OLD EUROPE needs to take little bit break and DE-NAZIFY and DE-ISLAMISE . For North America  Philadelphia. For South America - SAU-PAULO sound great to me. African - no idea....probably not in Djibouti. ...etc etc.....

2 Replies
BlueJay
(@bluejay)

Noble Member

@vlastimil The US will lose many lives. There is a good chance the new and better America will arise out of the ashes, and the survivors will be armed with good grasp of the history that the USA was nothing more than the useful idiot for the UK. 

Countries like Argentina is still a Nazi hide out...too close to the Antarctica...their operational base that Admiral Byrd tried to tackled but failed. SAU-PAULO sound great to me, too. The second largest Japanese population there, but the US needs to stop corrupting Brazilian politics. 

BlueJay
(@bluejay)

Noble Member

I also learned from a Japanese YouTuber last night that there is a small community of Okinawan (second and third generation who can speak Japanese) in Bolivia. The current President, I believe, is a CIA stooge. I liked Evo Morales who was removed from power. 

Page 1 / 356
Share: