Clear all

[Sticky] Welcome everyone!

30 Posts
5 Users
1 Likes
Vlastimil
(@vlastimil)
Honorable Member

SF is busy with IRS - as it was stated by her before.....As for me, I just could not access the page and post anything at all. Frustrating.....canauzzie tried to help as he could. Eventually we ended up here. It is private kind of thing, but however, motivational. Tomorrow I will take some shots from our garden and post it .. it will be working day finally after a long cold winter....

canauzzie
Admin
Topic starter
(@canauzzie)
Trusted Member

Let's see how this goes and we will change, modify and move things around to suit our needs. Seems to work good to start.

5 Replies
Anonymous 4
 Anonymous 4
(@Anonymous 4)

Reputable Member

@canauzzie I am so glad you jumped in and started swimming.  Hopefully there won't be many maintenance tasks keeping you busy.

Vlastimil
(@vlastimil)

Honorable Member

@canauzzie Actually what is the benefit of leaving a public and going into private mode?

canauzzie
Admin
(@canauzzie)

Trusted Member

@vlastimil It will be public to read soon. Just wanted to make sure it all worked first with little to no issues.

Vlastimil
(@vlastimil)

Honorable Member

@canauzzie Thank you canauzzie - it is mess and if we can contribute even with the little then it may have an effect, yet not sure about that. Give us sometimes you're feedback. Encouragement and mature perspective only helps.

Anonymous 4
 Anonymous 4
(@Anonymous 4)

Reputable Member

@vlastimil You're doing just fine. Contrary to another board I don't feel here like I'm going to vomit reading posts by a certain name.

BlueJay
(@bluejay)
Honorable Member

Hello!

I have changed my handle from SF Driver to BlueJay, for the issues I was dealing with with the old handle no longer exist without going into gory details. I did not know what handle will be appropriate at this time, but since I am visited by wild birds like blue jay and red robin, I chose to call myself BlueJay.

Honest Hats is a radical idea. I am realizing that the difference between Black Hats and White Hats are like the difference between the Democratic Party and Republican Party. None of them were meant to exist for the little but real people. 

Since we are in a private format, our comments will not reach many, but if we share solid information, more will join to learn relevant information that are reliable. 

The powers that be that are also known as "apex predators" and are called so because of the predatory nature, and we will not be able to change their physiological needs by removing their power by changing how we create money. Given lack of transparency we have witnessed, I anticipate a long battle ahead. 

On second thought, the reason I called myself SF driver was because I was a hit and run accident victim in SF, and the insurance adjuster decided the accident was my fault. I had to play detective and chase the woman to get the plate number (illegal alien from Mexico) who hit me. Turned out the adjuster was participating in the Satanic rituals. I have heard of executive members having rituals in early morning in their black robes, but I did not realize the practiced reached the entry level position holders like adjustors. It was not that hard for me to get that out of her. In total, I was hit three time by illegal aliens and lost two cars in three years, all thanks to the globalists and local law enforcement who are taking orders from them in order to promote drug trafficking as well as human trafficking. Why human trafficking? The apex predators need adrenochrome and pineal glands from children because they, the elites are not 100% human. They are hybrids. There is a long road ahead of us, but for now, we cannot allow them to kill us. 

My teacher said we may be going through what were mentioned in Ezekiel 38 - 39 right now. I hope Russia prevails in all of this.

6 Replies
BlueJay
(@bluejay)

Honorable Member

I forgot how to add an avatar, but looks like it worked. I just found a picture and copied the address. 

Vlastimil
(@vlastimil)

Honorable Member

@bluejay Cool, so lets ride we will see where we end.

BlueJay
(@bluejay)

Honorable Member

@vlastimil Yes. Off topic but related is food shortages and deliberate famine I was thinking about last night. We the people could prepare for what is being anticipated, but when the apex predators lose control of the money creation, it will be difficult to source human children to feed off of. Assuming they do what they do in their rituals is not some type of wicked recreational drug addictions. Mark Zuckerberg mentioned the high experienced from adrenochrome cannot be compared with any substances, but genetic engineers cannot produce human hormones in the endocrine system from plasma like they can with fake meats. In this sense, Human trafficking is their seed planting equivalent, and this is why Russia is determined to be not succumbed by the Western Elites again. When I saw Naomi Judd's passing, I was thinking about this. I knew something was the matter with her, I think she was immunocompromised like many in the music industry and Hollywood. Celine Dion took a nosedive after the death of her husband who managed her singing career. I always thought something was off when famous people kept making millions after millions of Dollars, and I asked myself why? I realize this should have gone under the "rant" section. I will go there with my next comment.

Anonymous 4
 Anonymous 4
(@Anonymous 4)

Reputable Member
  1. @bluejay Avitars can be added or altered in either of two ways.

1 Go into your own account by clicking in members, on your own name/handle

2. Choose either the url from where it's to be derived or choose a picture from your own drive or phone to upload.

Anonymous 4
 Anonymous 4
(@Anonymous 4)

Reputable Member

@bluejay Welcome back. There are many mentions of you in telecons I'm in. You are much admired. If you're ever passing by NJ., holler.

Anonymous 4
 Anonymous 4
(@Anonymous 4)

Reputable Member

@bluejay Glad you finally got out of Mexifornia.

canauzzie
Admin
Topic starter
(@canauzzie)
Trusted Member

@ BlueJay : Some of your comments were flagged for moderation. I approved them. Spam filter is strong for firsts few posts.

Welcome!

canauzzie
Admin
Topic starter
(@canauzzie)
Trusted Member

We are now public!

In order to post, reply or create a topic you must be registered.

Page 2 / 3
Share: