Clear all

[Solved] Welcome everyone!

52 Posts
7 Users
7 Likes
(@Anonymous 4)
Estimable Member

https://curiosmos.com/half-million-year-old-tools-discovered-in-poland/

The only problem is they haven't learned how to use them yet. I couldn't resist that one.

Tools dating at least some 500,000 years belonging to an extinct ancient human species have been found in a cave in Poland.

Human history continues to be rewritten time after time. This is not a bad thing. It is of paramount importance to learn more about our ancestors and their way of life. The analysis of prehistoric stone tools found in a cave in Poland has recently changed history. Scientists identified the artifacts as some of the oldest ever discovered in the region. Scientists have recently studied objects that were excavated half a century ago in Poland. Among the oldest man-made objects in Poland are the flint tools found in Cave Tunel Wielki more than 50 years ago. Recent analysis suggests the artifacts date back half a million years.

(@Anonymous 4)
Estimable Member
WANTED
Men and Women

More people with brass balls needed to post at:

My opinion deserves to and has the right to go viral and I challenge you to do the same.

Don't forget to click the thumb up or down if you agree or disagree with a comment.
(@scakya)

What happened to OWON??? 

8 Replies
Ej4mnj
(@ej)

Estimable Member

@scakya People got shy or maybe Fat John scared many away. He talks of grinding shoulders with The Elders but most folks can't tell how full of himself he is... the stereotype of a Wizzard of Oz, Brit thinking he's in control, beseeching attention while holding prejudices like a poker player's cards at the chest promising the big reveal someday. A hand of Jokers, perhaps?

There are a few here having no fear of such chikanery. After all, this forum is anonymous with a trustworthy Sysop at the helm along with a few good commenters. Even though we'll have our special interests in our commentary, we have diversity amongst us which keeps the information flow quite interesting. Someone, somewhere has fear because I've been pretty much wiped off this board twice along with all my posts, some of which required deep research. I'll try not to deep dive in the future but sometimes I just can't help myself in that challenge and just go overboard. All in all, there are some great, nice people here.

(@scakya)

@ej4mnj I walked away a few years ago after he told me I wasn't a good Steward of the land was caring for. We had been in drought conditions for years and just surviving on my own taking nothing from the husband divorced. Was doing everything that could. Sad thing is the water there was contaminated. It cost me dearly. A few moves later no more Bs. Good neighbors that help once in a while. When finish cleaning up this property after finishing a friend's house, then my flock, pups and I will move on again.

Admin
(@canauzzie)

Trusted Member

@scakya Still here.

Ej4mnj
(@ej)

Estimable Member

@canauzzie I think you did the right thing today. Thank you.

Admin
(@canauzzie)

Trusted Member

@ej4mnj On another note... you should be a moderator. I changed it again. Not sure why the last time didn't stick.

Ej4mnj
(@ej)

Estimable Member

@canauzzie Bwaaaaaah! It's almost gotten too funny for me but I think I can still take it with a poker face and... after all the compliments I handed over. Sometimes saying someone is smart isn't wise.

Ej4mnj
(@ej)

Estimable Member

@canauzzie Really? Not able to fix my mistakes. Sorry. Kinda blind these days and have to mention extemely  clumsy. Working on it.

Ej4mnj
(@ej)

Estimable Member

@canauzzie I'm still not so I drop in periodically. Fine with that.

(@scakya)

Am glad. 

BlueJay
(@bluejay)
Noble Member

Canauzzie,

Please delete all of my comments along with my login ID from this forum.

It was nice knowing you, I will continue our dialogue in private. 

Thank you, and good luck with you and yours in Canada or wherever you are headed.

4 Replies
Admin
(@canauzzie)

Trusted Member
BlueJay
(@bluejay)

Noble Member

@canauzzie 

I just saw that my comments require moderation by ej who is not unbiased. I do not subscribe to his double standards.

Admin
(@canauzzie)

Trusted Member

@bluejay I just wanted someone who is around frequently to help. Many comments are held for moderation and may take weeks for me to approve them. Moderation is for spam, free speech here so no valid comment will be dismissed. Look how long it has taken to respond to you. Has a comment of yours ever been removed or failed to post?

Ej4mnj
(@ej)

Estimable Member

@canauzzie I have stayed neuteral but the paranoid schitzo has acvusations that dont exist just like the ones from WHA.

Page 3 / 4
Share: