6 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Ej4mnj
Topic starter
(@ej)
Estimable Member

Medbeds and Healing Media

A promise long undelivered has been what's known as Medbeds, a bed, lounge chair or pod mounted device which transmits frequencies into the body causing the body to heal itself andvwe b read orvhearcabout it everywhere. Inventors or founder's have pumped millions of dollars into the technology and there are hundreds of stories on what it is capable of, though no one has seen credible proof, only stories, artists renderings and promises of delivery very soon in certain articles and web publications, i.e. Social media. 

I have to admit here's one thing I'm quite confident of... The public is not going to see them before the government does, who my peers and I anticipate will choose who'll be getting them first. What shall we expect the hierarchy of dissemination of this product or technology be? ? Wealthy and privleged politicians or the military perhaps pulling rank as officers get it first, government agencies with CIA, FBI, Secret Svs., Homeland Security, HHS and a hundred others brewing in the kettle? Can it trickle down to to the impoverished or the crashed middle class who no longer can afford treatment. How about hospitals and Big Pharma. Not gonna happen because they survive on keeping us sick, not healthy unless you pay for it through expensive treatments, surgeries and rehabs via monitoring, expensive machnery and their staff support.

I've learned where an affordable substitute comes into play which is already raising the eyebrows of the therapy profession, folks who've had a stroke or heart attack, surgeries, accidents, injuries, skin and all kinds of body ailments including arthritis, rheumatism, varicose veins, MS, ALS, Parkinson's disease and many, many others including mentsl challenges. 

I've personally seen the healing which includes my spouse along with her friends who got treatments after two days of running meets, got applications through  self-at-home-treatments and were off to the next athletic meet in the morning. That's a startling three days in a row. Yes some muscles are sore because, under any circumstances muscle tissue needs time to heal. What astonished and impressed was the fact they got immediate relief of swollen, aching joints, stressed tissue and overworked tendons. It also seems apparent the muscle tissue heals faster fuel from increased efficiency of blood circulation through stimulation.

Additionally my spouse has burning eyes and facial skin problems. I'm not diagnosing a condition because her dermatologist already has and prescribed the standard and dangerous, expensive medications which took years to get minimal results. Two days ago she was  treated with the new tech which rendered immediate results. The eyes stopped itching and burning while facial aching lessened with just one 15 minute treatment. With an additional treatment of 15 minutes she remarked while on our way to a party ?.  "I'm glad we didn't have to cancel because now my aching and f a ci a l skin scaling is no longer hindering me. It really worked and I was so happy because here's a woman who hasn't smiled in months now laughing and cajoling.

Personally? I got treatment after a fall at night, facdme, straight down in my garden hurting my forearms, shins, knees, neck and back and worse, the location of severed bones from open-heart surgery late last September. I got up, brushed myself off and went  straight for a half hour treating of the locations of injury and possible bruising. The results? Immediate relief. No trauma, no aches and no pains... which included the next morning when Ivexpected yobferl like I was in a car accident. I have to tell you the two falls prior resulted in days of revovery time but this... this was immediate.

The tool applies some superficial heat and some penetrating heat along with a seemingly apparent healing and cleansing light with generstrd healing terrahertz frequency the body truly interperets as "it's own healing energy" presented at a price  affordable to the average individual.

No medical claims made outside of actual observed results are rendered. Further, personal endorsements demonstrate quality results and satisfaction in time (astonishingly short periods in some demonstrated cases presented by a doctor) for serious cases of disease and bodily malfunctions while other results observed by myself were more immediately apparent. Reversal of physical damage was not shown to occur but relief was claimed as attained.

EJ4mNJ

5 Replies
1 Reply
Ej4mnj
(@ej)

Estimable Member

Posted by: @ej

Unfortunately the allotted time to repair typos in posts is minimal. How embarrassing. Corrections below.

A promise long undelivered has been what's known as Medbeds, a bed, lounge chair or pod mounted device which transmits frequencies into the body causing the body to heal itself and we read or hear about it everywhere. Inventors or founder's have pumped millions of dollars into the technology and there are hundreds of stories on what it is capable of, though no one has seen credible proof, only stories, artists renderings and promises of delivery very soon in certain articles and web publications, i.e. Social media. 

I have to admit here's one thing I'm quite confident of... The public is not going to see them before the government does, who my peers and I anticipate will choose who'll be getting them first. What shall we expect the hierarchy of dissemination of this product or technology be? ? Wealthy and privleged politicians or the military perhaps pulling rank as officers get it first, government agencies with CIA, FBI, Secret Svs., Homeland Security, HHS and a hundred others brewing in the kettle? Can it trickle down to to the impoverished or the crashed middle class who no longer can afford treatment. How about hospitals and Big Pharma. Not gonna happen because they survive on keeping us sick, not healthy unless you pay for it through expensive treatments, surgeries and rehabs via monitoring, expensive machnery and their staff support.

I've learned where an affordable substitute comes into play which is already raising the eyebrows of the therapy profession, folks who've had a stroke or heart attack, surgeries, accidents, injuries, skin and all kinds of body ailments including arthritis, rheumatism, varicose veins, MS, ALS, Parkinson's disease and many, many others including mentsl challenges. 

I've personally seen the healing which includes my spouse along with her friends who got treatments after two days of running meets, got applications through  self-at-home-treatments and were off to the next athletic meet in the morning. That's a startling three days in a row. Yes some muscles are sore because, under any circumstances muscle tissue needs time to heal. What astonished and impressed was the fact they got immediate relief of swollen, aching joints, stressed tissue and overworked tendons. It also seems apparent the muscle tissue heals faster fuel from increased efficiency of blood circulation through stimulation.

Additionally my spouse has burning eyes and facial skin problems. I'm not diagnosing a condition because her dermatologist already has and prescribed the standard and dangerous, expensive medications which took years to get minimal results. Two days ago she was  treated with the new tech which rendered immediate results. The eyes stopped itching and burning while facial aching lessened with just one 15 minute treatment. With an additional treatment of 15 minutes she remarked while on our way to a party ?.  "I'm glad we didn't have to cancel because now my aching and f a ci a l skin scaling is no longer hindering me. It really worked and I was so happy because here's a woman who hasn't smiled in months now laughing and cajoling.

Personally? I got treatment after a fall at night, facdme, straight down in my garden hurting my forearms, shins, knees, neck and back and worse, the location of severed bones from open-heart surgery late last September. I got up, brushed myself off and went  straight for a half hour treating of the locations of injury and possible bruising. The results? Immediate relief. No trauma, no aches and no pains... which included the next morning when Ivexpected yobferl like I was in a car accident. I have to tell you the two falls prior resulted in days of revovery time but this... this was immediate.

The tool applies some superficial heat and some penetrating heat along with a seemingly apparent healing and cleansing light with generstrd healing terrahertz frequency the body truly interperets as "it's own healing energy" presented at a price  affordable to the average individual.

No medical claims made outside of actual observed results are rendered. Further, personal endorsements demonstrate quality results and satisfaction in time (astonishingly short periods in some demonstrated cases presented by a doctor) for serious cases of disease and bodily malfunctions while other results observed by myself were more immediately apparent. Reversal of physical damage was not shown to occur but relief was claimed as attained.

EJ4mNJ

[/quote

Ej4mnj
Topic starter
(@ej)
Estimable Member

Billionaire entrepreneur Elon Musk's brain-chip startup Neuralink said Tuesday it has received approval from an independent review board to start the first human trial of its brain implant for paralysis patients.

The study aims to test the safety and efficacy of Neuralink's wireless, implantable brain-computer interface, to enable people with paralysis to control external devices with their thoughts, the company said.

Neuralink said patients with paralysis due to cervical spinal cord injury or amyotrophic lateral sclerosis may qualify for the trial.

Ej4mnj
Topic starter
(@ej)
Estimable Member

A promise long undelivered has been what's known as Medbeds, a bed, lounge chair or pod mounted device which transmits frequencies into the body causing the body to heal itself and we read or hear about it everywhere. Inventors or founder's have pumped millions of dollars into the technology and there are hundreds of stories on what it is capable of, though no one has seen credible proof, only stories, artists renderings and promises of delivery very soon in certain articles and web publications, i.e. Social media. 

I have to admit here's one thing I'm quite confident of... The public is not going to see them before the government does. My peers and I anticipate there will be a choice who'll be getting them first. What shall we expect the hierarchy of dissemination of this product or technology be? ? 

Wealthy and privleged politicians or perhaps the military pulling rank as officers get it first, government agencies with CIA, FBI, Secret Service, Homeland Security, HHS and a hundred others brewing in the kettle? Can it trickle down to to the impoverished or the crashed middle class who can't afford treatment. How about hospitals and Big Pharma. Won't happen because they survive on keeping us sick, not healthy unless you pay for it through expensive treatments, surgeries and rehabs via monitoring, expensive machnery and their staff support.

I've learned about an affordable substitute which is already raising the eyebrows of the therapy profession, folks who've had a stroke or heart attack, surgeries, accidents, injuries, skin and all kinds of body ailments including arthritis, rheumatism, varicose veins, MS, ALS, Parkinson's disease and many, many others including menta l challenges. 

Aftr r seeing introductory videos, I've personally seen the healing which includes my spouse along with her friends who got treatments after two days of running meets with self, at-home  applications/treatments and were off to the next 10 mile athletic meet in the morning. That's a startling three days in a row. 

Yes, some muscles are sore because, under any circumstances muscle tissue needs resting time to heal. What astonished and impressed me was the fact they got immediate relief of swollen, aching joints, stressed tissue and overworked tendons. It also seems apparent the muscle tissue heals faster fuel from increased efficiency of blood circulation through stimulation.

Additionally my spouse has burning eyes and facial skin problems. I'm not diagnosing a condition because her dermatologist already has and prescribed the standard and dangerous, expensive medications which took years to get minimal results. Two days ago she was  treated with the new tech which rendered immediate results. The eyes stopped itching and burning while facial aching lessened with just one 15 minute treatment. With an additional treatment of 15 minutes she remarked while on our way to a party ?.  "I'm glad we didn't have to cancel because now my aching skin and scaling is no longer hindering me. It really worked and I was so happy because here's a woman who hasn't smiled in months now laughing and cajoling.

Personally? I got treatment after a fall at night, face-plant, straight into my garden, injuring my forearms, shins, knees, neck and back and worse, the location of severed bones from open-heart surgery late last September. I got up, brushed myself off and went  straight for a half hour treating of the locations of injury and possible bruising. The results? Immediate relief. No trauma, no aches and no pains... which included the next morning when I expected to feel like I was in a car accident. I have to tell you the two falls prior resulted in days of recovery time but this... this was immediate.

The tool applies some superficial heat and some penetrating heat along with a seemingly apparent healing and cleansing light while generating healing terrahertz frequency the body truly interperets as "it's own healing energy"  Its been presented at a price affordable to the average individual.

No medical claims made outside of actual observed results are rendered. Further, personal endorsements demonstrate quality results and satisfaction in time (astonishingly short periods in some cases presented by a doctor) while more serious cases of disease and bodily malfunctions  observed by me, on myself showed corrections which were more immediately apparent. Reversal of physical damage was not shown to occur but relief was claimed as attained.

1 Reply
Ej4mnj
(@ej)

Estimable Member

I am absolutely convinced that what I've seen. and experienced is absolutely real. My friend canceled her foot surgery after 2 simple applications. Her mom has dimensia and we will be working on that. Another good friend and associate exclaimed his vertigo seems to be disappearing. I can attest for myself my grey vision and blurriness from cataracts is gone. My vertigo and balance has improved along with a sore hip acquired from my love of walking. Another friend's vision floaters have disappeared.

Ej4mnj
Topic starter
(@ej)
Estimable Member

Polaris Spaceplanes wraps up MIRA-Light prototype flight tests

The company is gearing up for a full-scale version of their Aurora spaceplane using a linear aerospike rocket engine.

The test-flights took place over the course of three days, between Aug. 22 and Sep. 8, and were meant to demonstrate the vehicle's aerodynamics and flight control systems in preparation for a larger-scale spaceplane prototype the company plans to equip with a linear aerospike rocket engine.

MIRA-Light measures just 8.2 feet (2.5 meters) long, and flies using four electric fans. For 10 of MIRA-Light’s 15 flights, the mini-spaceplane was equipped with a mock aerospike engine to simulate its impact on vehicle performance. In total, the prototype accumulated about 40 total minutes of flight time, according to a report from European Spaceflight.

Polaris Spaceplanes plans to scale up the vehicle again after testing MIRA, this time to a length of 22 feet (6.7 meters). NOVA will fly using four kerosene-fueled jet engines, in addition to its functional aerospike engine. This vehicle’s test campaign will involve full rocket-powered flights in Earth's upper atmosphere happening at supersonic speeds. 

If all goes well with MIRA's upcoming demonstration missions, Polaris Spaceplanes expects to begin flying NOVA sometime in 2024.

Share: