Operation Z - versus - Empire of Lies

3,123 Posts
8 Users
64 Reactions
81.2 K Views
Ej4mnj
(@ej)
Estimable Member

New Biden question. Maybe the maid did it.

See pic.

BlueJay
(@bluejay)
Noble Member

https://beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2023/09/new-dr-jim-willie-live-uncensored-war-event-correspondent-special-report-financial-paradox-gold-silver-xrp-starts-3pm-c-2545382.html

Jim Willie got few words out in this podcast that was supposed to be uncensored but the Internet connection kept him silent for the most part.

He said I did not know what I was talking about in regard to the IRS hiring 87,000 agents.

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/politics/biden-hiring-army-87000-irs-agents-not-so-fast-204159

The USA Corp was supposed to be bankrupt in 2020, but I had to file my taxes in the past two years like most people in the US. When will this charade end? That's what I really want to know because I am tired of the bull shit. 

Why do I think they need more IRS agents? Confiscation of assets, specifically gold and XRP.

Like Jim Willie, the US Government is very greedy, and nothing is ever enough and will do anything.

I have a very long memory, just so he knows. 

He tries to make his listeners think they are responsible for his choices and actions. This manipulation does not work on me, just so he knows. I can read him like a book.

BlueJay
(@bluejay)
Noble Member

G. Edward Griffin - The Capitalist Conspiracy: An Inside View of International Banking (1973) [47:06 minute video]

This is a video adaptation of a filmstrip tracing the history of a small group of people who control the money systems of the world. It shows how this monopoly is protected by governments and how the group's vast wealth is derived from creating money out of nothing. We see how this group wields power through government, foundations, education and the mass media. It has aided such regimes as Russia and China, not because it is pro-Communist, but because a visible enemy and the threat of war have been useful in persuading the masses to embrace the group's ultimate goal: A world government which they expect to control from behind the scenes. They are now working to replace fear of nuclear war with fear of global pollution as the motivation for world government. It is clear that the plan revealed in this documentary presentation continues to unfold.

BlueJay
(@bluejay)
Noble Member

bezmenov-subversion.png

BlueJay
(@bluejay)
Noble Member

20230928 - Splits Happen… - Clif High Videos [32 minute audio]

Climate change, pole shifts, and other such catastrophes may have been WEF programming. More emanations from the center of the galaxy mean we are headed for great things!

• 00:44 Data runs in 1999 started showing two new kinds of energy would hit earth; Movies in 80s started inserting climate change agenda; “Arrival”;
  • 05:00 2 types of energy; DEW attacks; No catastrophic cycle
  • 08:15 Waves of energy have settled in on us; More emanations from the galactic core as we leave the Kali Yuga
  • 13:00 We are 325 years into the Dvapara Yuga; Not anticipating giant earth catastrophes
  • 15:30 Lots of pole shift studies were funded by WEF
  • 18:30 General population will become more aware by December
  • 22:00 Hyperinflation after the first of the year
  • 22:45 Richard Alan Miller and Kerry Cassidy paranoia
  • 24:30 Breakdown of government
  • 25:30 Data suggests a chasm between normies and corporate news; Mainstream media won’t be able to do reports in public; Guy will smash woman reporter in the face

Direct audio link:  https://clifhigh.substack.com/p/splits-happen

Page 312 / 384
Share: