4 Users
1 Likes
Anonymous 4
 Anonymous 4
Topic starter
(@Anonymous 4)
Reputable Member

Telegram: Donald Trump

I imediately call for the release of all text messages sent to and from Barack Obama’s Chief of Staff during their attempt to overturn the 2016 Presidential Election. They spied on my campaign, they spied on my transition team, and they even spied on the White House while I was in the Oval Office. They did everything they could to disrupt the peaceful transfer of power, and stop the “Will of the People” with their Russia, Russia, Russia Hoax, Mueller Scam, and more. I wonder what the texts would reveal? Unlike my Chief of Staff, which show patriotic Americans concerned about illegal and massive Election Fraud in 2020, I say bad things would be revealed.

105 Replies
canauzzie
Admin
(@canauzzie)
Trusted Member

Just move this to another category, just checking how things work.

Vlastimil
(@vlastimil)
Honorable Member

China appreciated Russia's termination of gas supplies to Poland and Bulgaria, and Bulgaria refused to pay for Russian gas in rubles. In this regard, Russia stopped gas supplies to these countries on April 27.
This means that Russia's demand to pay for gas in rubles "has begun to take effect and has become the toughest response to Western sanctions," the Chinese newspaper Huanqiu Shibao notes.

My quote: Not sure how this will go. Poland gets gas from Germany in a reverse  flow-shipment. Germany gets gas from Russia. How is it done so far? The Czechs get also gas from Germany. Germans sell it to the Czech 4-times higher up prices then they buy it from Russia. Instead of the Czechs doing business with Russia directly - the Czechs follow orders from LONDON-BERLIN-WASHINGTON. So do the Poles.

3 Replies
Vlastimil
(@vlastimil)

Honorable Member

As it was released - not directly, the Czechs paid in RUBLES.......BUT IT IS PUBLICLY SILENCED.

Anonymous 4
 Anonymous 4
(@Anonymous 4)

Reputable Member

@vlastimil Those actions are sheeer stupidity but such is the nature of contracts, aka: treaties.

Anonymous 4
 Anonymous 4
(@Anonymous 4)

Reputable Member
Posted by: @vlastimil
My quote: Not sure how this will go. Poland gets gas from Germany in a reverse  flow-shipment. Germany gets gas from Russia. How is it done so far? The Czechs get also gas from Germany. Germans sell it to the Czech 4-times higher up prices then they buy it from Russia. Instead of the Czechs doing business with Russia directly - the Czechs follow orders from LONDON-BERLIN-WASHINGTON. So do the Poles.

@vlastimil

It could be called the good old Money Laundry. Follow the money and maybe we learn it's going into some big, deep pockets.

Vlastimil
(@vlastimil)
Honorable Member

Canauzzie what is the benefit of leaving public and hiding in private? 

Anonymous 4
 Anonymous 4
Topic starter
(@Anonymous 4)
Reputable Member

Donald Trump -Trlegram May 1, 2022

Just revealed that the Biden administration, on top of all of the other horrible things happening to our Country, will be putting a longtime political operative in charge of censoring Free Speech. They don’t go after Facebook, Instagram, China’s TikTok, or any of the others that are so unhinged, corrupt, or Radical Left. Our Fake News Media refuses to cover the facts as our Country spirals into Hell!

Page 1 / 20
Share: