2,938 Posts
11 Users
64 Likes
66.5 K Views
Vlastimil
Topic starter
(@vlastimil)
Noble Member

Regarding UKRAINE - one should not be naive. Ukraine is WEST FASCIST NEO-NAZI project with only one aim. To use SLAVIC people of Ukraine to fight against SLAVIC people of RUSSIA.  

Moscow has many traitors, who for a dirty dollar sell their mother so to speak. Number of generals who are involved in OPERATION Z are paid by London, PUTIN needs to sort them out. Sinking the ship MOSKVA was part of the sabotage, direct or indirect to that category belongs number of incidents assigned to Ukraine while they were executed by the WEST NATO fascist in coordination with some TRAITOR-GENERALS. It was the same at the beginning of WW2. Hitler went Russia only he was affirmed that number of RUSSIA generals were BOUGHT. Staline sorted them out and when patriots were placed in the driving seat - THEN RED ARMY DEFEATED NAZIs. Think about OBAMA replacing PATRIOT GENERALS.

If Putin fails to clear up the ranks - then war in Ukraine will be prolonged with bad consequences for RUSSIA and whole world in general. If Medvedev will be placed in a driving seat in Kremlin then 100% RUSSIA will nuke Poland. Some nuke will be launched in non-populated area. MSM will enlarge it and Russia will be struck. Medvedev will give nuclear codes to NEO-NAZI West and FASCIST WEST with LYING KING OF LONDON will go and steal RUSSIAN RESOURCES from GOLD to GAS.....you name it, while killing 100 millions of RUSSIANS. This is the plan of the NEO-NAZI WEST.  

1 Reply
Ej4mnj
(@ej)

Estimable Member

@vlastimil

HUMILIATING DEFEAT against Russia will expose US regime as weak, arrogant and DELUSIONAL

brighteon.com/e1524ad3-58cb-4f9f-ac3e-16e8ffab0331

Vlastimil
Topic starter
(@vlastimil)
Noble Member

The Czech politicians in 90% serve the EMPIRE OF LIES including president. Nation of traitors and brainwashed people who have little chance to make decision based of FACTS and TRUTH.

My call is always clear - as my wife can attest. GIVE PEOPLE FACTS AND TRUTH and LET THEM DECIDE and bear the responsibility of their decision on their shoulders. This what should be a corner stone for SOCIAL MATER OF POLICY. 

Vlastimil
Topic starter
(@vlastimil)
Noble Member

I tried to listen to Mr Lavrov interview with Arab news - quality of recording was very low - question why? Intention. So then there is another interview with China - pretty much similar covering of topics. Worthy to grasp it...

https://www.mid.ru/en/foreign_policy/news/1811525/  

Vlastimil
Topic starter
(@vlastimil)
Noble Member

Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov’s interview with Mediaset, Italian television network, Moscow, May 1, 2022 (it is a Hot one!)

https://www.mid.ru/en/foreign_policy/news/1811569/

Sergey Lavrov: It looks like by the whole world you mean Western media and politicians. This is not the first time I note how skillfully the West twists what Russia’s representatives say. I was asked about the threats that are currently growing and about how real the risk of the third world war is. I answered literally the following: Russia has never ceased its efforts to reach agreements that would guarantee the prevention of a nuclear war. In recent years, it was Russia who has persistently proposed to its American colleagues that we repeat what Mikhail Gorbachev and Ronald Reagan did in 1987: adopt a statement reaffirming that there can be no winners in a nuclear war, and therefore it must never be unleashed.

We failed to convince the Trump Administration, because it had its own ideas on this issue. However, the Biden Administration agreed to our proposal. In June 2021, at a meeting between President of Russia Vladimir Putin and US President Joseph Biden in Geneva a statement was adopted on the inadmissibility of a nuclear war. Let me stress: this was done at our initiative.

In January 2022, five permanent members of the UN Security Council adopted a similar statement at the highest level, also at our initiative: there can be no winners in a nuclear war. It must never be unleashed. In order to achieve this goal, President Vladimir Putin proposed convening a summit of the five permanent members of the UN Security Council. This proposal was supported by our Chinese colleagues and France. The United States and the United Kingdom, which always defers to it, are holding back this important event for the time being.

After I said this, I urged everyone to exercise utmost caution not to escalate the existing threats. I was referring to the statement made by President Vladimir Zelensky in February that it had been a mistake for Ukraine to give up its nuclear weapons and it was necessary to acquire them again. There was also a statement made by the leadership of Poland about their readiness to deploy American nuclear weapons on their territory, and much more.

Vlastimil
Topic starter
(@vlastimil)
Noble Member

This is probably the BIG ONE - copied from Twitter

iEarlGrey6 hours ago
"In Azovstal, the Russian military arrested a Canadian general who led a biological laboratory In Azovstal, the Russian military arrested a Canadian general who led a biological laboratory Canadian General Trevor Kadeer, who headed the bio lab No. 1, where 18 people worked with deadly viruses, was arrested while trying to escape from the territory of Azovstal in Mariupol This is a really important witness to the crimes of the United States and its allies against humanity, now it will be difficult for Washington and Ottawa not to recognize the fact of conducting research in the field of super-lethal biological weapons on the territory of Ukraine." Alexander Shumkin

Page 2 / 363
Share: